You’ve been asked to submit a
Commercial Cleaning Proposal,
However, Your Past Proposals have Fallen Flat…..
or You Don’t Have a Clue Where to Start!
Have you been in the game a while and are now ready for
MASSIVE growth in the commercial side of your business?
Are you brand new to the commercial cleaning side?
Or maybe brand new to the whole cleaning industry?
The time period between Labor Day and the 2nd week in November (that’s RIGHT NOW) is one of the two PRIME ‘buying seasons’ for commercial cleaning contracts (the other is in late winter/early spring)
That’s why I’ve created something you can use immediately to
close big, high-paying, commercial and post-construction cleaning clients TODAY
What’s your Commercial Cleaning Challenge ?
That’s why I’ve prepared the…
The Ultimate Commercial Cleaning Proposal Template – Getting those new (ideal) commercial cleaning accounts is about sooooooo much more than just getting the price right (or even low). Do you know what to include (and what to skip) while making sure your prospect sees the solutions they seek in your proposal?
Are you clear on how to tie their pain-points to your benefits in a way that makes you not only THE solution, but the SMARTEST solution to their current problem? Best of all, a properly prepared proposal allows you to establish and manage expectations along good quality controls- which lead to client satisfaction and retention AND increased profits for you!
THE ULTIMATE COMMERCIAL CLEANING PROPOSAL TEMPLATE/KIT
You’ve laid all the groundwork, now all you need to do is to deliver that “killer” proposal to seal the deal. Your template includes:
Your KIT includes:
- An introductory (audio) guide and transcript where I lay out the entire template for you as I share with you all the tools I use to close big deals and grow my business. The overview explains the step-by step process I’ve been using for almost 2 decades to earn millions of dollars in commercial cleaning revenues. These proposals are also an integral part of properly managing expectations and good quality controls for client satisfaction and retention
- Commercial contract “Do’s and Don’ts- get all the industry standards and best practices in one easy to use guide
- Sales and marketing affirmations (both written and audio) to help you master the “inner game” of confidence and power. Respond to prospects from a position of power- close sales from a position of strength. You’ve GOT this!
- How to calculate your pricing AND double check your numbers so you don’t leave money on the table OR bid way too high and look like an amateur.
- Cover letter sample where you position yourself as the “expert consultant” and get your prospect in the “buying” frame of mind.
- A ‘scope of work’ sample you can use to outline what’s included in a typical office cleaning scenario.
- Specifications and Pricing sheet that outlines who’s responsible for what: supplies, storage, labor, supervision, payment terms, late charges etc. Best of all- this is where you build in automatic annual price increases, bill (and get paid) in advance, and create the “never ending” service agreement.
- For those clients who absolutely insist on having a contract (which I don’t recommend the overview explains why) I’ve also included a sample contract.
- Summary and Conclusions page template- reinforces your grasp of the prospects pain points, demonstrates your company’s ability to solve the problems, AND why you are not just THE, but THE BEST solution for their cleaning needs. Wrap it up and tie it with a bow- so selecting your proposal is the natural conclusion to the bidding/buying process.
- What’s the best way to “present” a commercial proposal? And what method should you NEVER, ever use, and why? All that is revealed in this audio guide along with how to get a commitment from your prospect to let you know when a decision is made. Also get the details on why, if another company is selected.
How can I help YOU ?
Founded her award winning cleaning service company (A1 Janitorial) in Las Vegas, NV in 1993. Over the last 23 years she’s built a well- known and highly respected company, served 1000s of clients & earned millions of dollars in commercial and residential cleaning revenues while pursuing her passion for learning, sharing and travel.
She founded Build My Cleaning Business in 2011 and has coached hundreds of cleaning business owners to faster success over the last 5 years.
“The road to success begins at the intersection of knowledge and implementation. Coaching is the fastest vehicle on that road.”
What People are Saying…
Pam Washington is one of the brightest minds in the field of Janitorial Services and will take your marketing skills from a zero to a hero in her 8 week Marketing Training. I have been able to re-energize my marketing approach and my business is better for it. Thanks again Pam for giving my business the needed boost to the top. See you there soon.Carl Fuller
I have transformed my cleaning business from being a solo cleaner – to hiring employees, to tripling residential accounts, and submitting (and winning) my first humungous professional commercial proposal worth 70K- all within 8 months!
Are you struggling in an area of your business? Not sure where to turn or who to trust? I highly recommend you visiting with Pamela Washington with Build My Cleaning Business. Last year I met Pam as a struggling small business owner like many, wondering how to grow personally and professionally in the cleaning industry.
Through Pam’s remarkable guidance, wealth of knowledge, Build My Cleaning Business Blueprints, Cleaning Business Success Academy, Live Podcast, and Personal Coaching…
Pam has been there every single step of the way as my coach, mentor, friend, and personal cheerleader. She is readily available to her clients for every season they may be in their businesses.
While I may still be small, I have transformed my cleaning business from a solo cleaner to hiring employees, to tripling residential accounts, and submitting my first humungous professional commercial proposal worth 70K. Pam has taught me exactly how to implement steps of growth through systems and processes. Thank you so much Pamela Washington.”Karen Kautz
I couldn’t have done it without my wonderful coach, Pamela Washington.
I would like to share about my BIG success today! I got a contract with the 11,000 sq. ft. Pharmaceutical company! This is such a huge milestone for my company and I couldn’t have done it without my wonderful coach, Pamela Washington.
Pam has been wonderful for me and my business. Her systems and techniques provided me with so many resources to help me grow my business. The modules in the Business Success Academy cover everything from A to Z including mindset. When I came to the academy I was struggling with where and how do I market my business, how can I attract more clients, and how can I close more sales.
Since going through the program I have increased my clients both residential and commercial, I’ve implemented various marketing strategies, I’ve created systems and standard operations that I am using in my business. Before doing this course I was afraid to run my business. I was scared to make a move because I felt like I was making the wrong moves over and over again. Pam’s program changed how I operated in my business. Her experience and guidance allowed me to make informed decisions that are best for my business. I would recommend this course to anybody who is not sure how to grow, and what move they should make next.Tanisha Prigden
Love all the webinar’s!! Very informative and appreciate the way the information is given. I thank you for all the hard work that goes into preparing and delivering the information presented.Janice Kober
You know your STUFF!!! I was scared to death about the amount of time this job would take and the price I charged. The 2 ladies were in an out in less than 2 hours!!!! God has blessed me to cross paths with you.
Thank you Pam!!!!La Shanda Brown
When I started 4 years ago, I was doing an okay job of cobbling together the information I had learned from podcasts, books, and online forums. But about two months ago, I was finally tired of being a one woman operation and I wanted to get out of the field and to grow but had no idea of how to even start that process.
I had the pleasure of meeting Pam in one of those forums, but it was when I finally made the decision that I was tired of working a job and really wanted to be a business owner that I reached out to her and she helped me to see that I could help so many more people by hiring employees who shared my vision to help others by freeing up their precious time and making their homes smell like a spa in the process.
In the first four weeks since working through the first two modules of Build My Cleaning Business, I have increased my employees from 0 to 4 people, I have increased my clientele 40% and my revenue has doubled!Lynn Teasley
Pam Washington delivers coaching and training programs for cleaning business owners. Her trainings cover the topics that all cleaning business owners must know, in order to run and grow their businesses successfully. You don’t need to learn the hard and slow way called: The School of Hard Knocks. Her training and coaching programs will instruct you, and propel you forward when you struggle or feel stuck. In this highly competitive industry, you must stay on top of the wave. I am so glad that I took her trainings, and that I have her materials to refer to, as I continue to grow my company.
Thank you Pam!Virginia
YOU CAN GET SIMILAR RESULTS TOO
CLEANING PROPOSAL KIT
HERE ARE ANSWERS TO SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I just started my business, and I have no (or very few customers). Will the KITS work for me?
I don't have time to take a course. I need help with a specific "problem" spot, and I need it now!
Didn't find the answer you're looking for?
I'm only interested in residential cleaning. Can you help me grow my business?
I want to expand into commercial cleaning. Can you help with that?
I don't use employees, my workers are Independent Contractors (ICs). Can I still benefit from The Kits?
My business is established - (over $100K in annual revenues). Are the KITS too "basic" for me?
FTC DISCLOSURE: Any income claims shared by my clients, students, or friends, or are understood to be true and accurate, but are not verified in any way.There can be no guarantee made or implied about the success you will have when investing in this (or any program) as your results will depend entirely upon your efforts, participation, implementation, and follow-through.Always do your own due diligence and use your own judgment when making buying decisions and investments in your business. This course will support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this course.